About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Middle Year Wish List

Accomplished quite many wishes this year

And that’s wat I wrote in my wish list for 2009, so see which had come true

Vacation List
1. Melaka
2. Perak ( I been to Ipoh and Teluk Intan every month) – IS REALLY COME TRUE MANY TIMES

- Cuti – cuti Malaysia will be it… since economy no good.

Things I wan buy

- Kuma Kuma – I got a cute one from dear
- Teddy Bears fr SNJ – Too expensive and not worth it- I don wan di- RM 700 le.. one bear.. GILA if I buy ..
- DSLR camera – thinking so long not buying liao- even a normal camera also I lazy to take wat else a takai des one
- 8MP Camera Phone – em.. this one ah… My handphone din KONG yet so no reason fr changing HP
- Drawing Keypad Mouse – I try to use d.. think is easy but after use YUCKS

Plan Long Things
- House- still in progress
- Car

Others
- To have someone to care and love me – YeS, I FOUND HIM- JERRY KOH
- Save more $$$- IN PROCESS


NOW TO ADD MORE WAT I WANt??
Vacation
- Any where la.. as long as with him go anywhere also can

Products
- I dono le.. no aims le.- Something I can use, something I can fully utilize, something I can enjoy, something which I need.

No comments: