About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wedding Dinner @ Sea Palace, Penang


It is a long long post and is been dragging till recently i have time to write up. A wedding is the ceremony in which two people are united in marriage or a similar institution. My wedding is located in Penang as well as Teluk Intan. This place is at Sea Palace restaurant.





The wedding is having a Chinese course dinner and having my friends over from KL, Penang, Sabah and more. Thanks and here to share the wedding pictures.



- Lets toss !! -

- A tea for mum and dad-

- Having Irene, Anna, Cindy and Yi Ling attending. Thanks babes -


- A picture with my mum in law and god mum in law-

- A Pictures of my best friends teams-

- A pix with my handsome photographer, HPTAN -


- Cheers with all my friends -

- Pix with Chun Chun-

- A pix with Junnee and Jonathan-

No comments: