Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wedding Dinner @ Sea Palace, Penang


It is a long long post and is been dragging till recently i have time to write up. A wedding is the ceremony in which two people are united in marriage or a similar institution. My wedding is located in Penang as well as Teluk Intan. This place is at Sea Palace restaurant.





The wedding is having a Chinese course dinner and having my friends over from KL, Penang, Sabah and more. Thanks and here to share the wedding pictures.



- Lets toss !! -

- A tea for mum and dad-

- Having Irene, Anna, Cindy and Yi Ling attending. Thanks babes -


- A picture with my mum in law and god mum in law-

- A Pictures of my best friends teams-

- A pix with my handsome photographer, HPTAN -


- Cheers with all my friends -

- Pix with Chun Chun-

- A pix with Junnee and Jonathan-

No comments: