Friday, September 19, 2008

haiz,,,

Happiness no longer be wif me.. I was suddenly thinking many things that had happen in my current life and many things else. Sometimes people is no longer know wat is the word friendship means in their mind.. Perhaps the route I walk now is no longer smooth.. Or perhaps the people I see is more of that kind. Or perhaps I don know wats the current world like or maybe I am still living is somewhere or somehow outdated.

People now adays are now a days more material wise or perhaps using someone in behalf of their life. They don really have the point of taking care the emotion of people.. And perhaps in deir mind they are more centred to themselves.Life no longer have the word frens which I can see right now. People look at wat u wear, wat u drive, wat hp u use.. How much u can spend.. Or perhaps how much u can spend on dem.. Maybe.. Or how high class u are, wat benefits u are able to give them.. I don mean to pin point of any people.. But that's wat the real live right now they are looking at on de benefits they get .. Maybe I am not in their categories.. That made me suffer so much .. Because of that..

Things don look de same anymore… the world which emerging to the era of technology perhaps making people to be tech minded.. Which everytime want something fresh and new in their life which had forget the old one.. Things can be replaced.. Easily.. Jus buy and throw away in jus a minute.. Wat u need is to have money that's all.. As simple as that.. Does people keep all ur bday cards and everything their frens gave? Perhaps some had seen and keep them fr a year and den throw dem away.. But for me, every single stuff from a fren means a lot in my life. I keep the bday card 12 years ago.. And my gift from my frens 13 years ago. I can say I treasure each and every moments of my life. Every gift .. And every mail and every thing they send me. Everything means a lot.. Each of the words may represents the care they give to u..

Dere arwe many things living in my mind now… I don understand why people gamble.. It can be seen that many people can earn their daily wages so hard and they hardly eat and buy … but when is on some days of the week they can gamble a lot from the whole week of wages and gamble everything and all. Have they think of their family? Gambling might be some way out of getting more money but the percentage of losing than winning is even higher. But many people never thought anout the losing chances.. Sometmes I am kinda funny wif some gamblers .. As when they win a few hundred dollars from de gambling.. They are really very happy.. But never think of how much they had lose at that moment.. Is that really funny thinking.

No comments: