Thursday, September 04, 2008

KL trip...29 Aug - 30 Aug..

My KL trip was being designated on the 29th Aug 2008 which is the next day after my birthday.. Em, working the whole day and rushin to the jetty to grab the ferry to go over to Butterworth to take a bus.

This is how the trip goes.. Catching de ferry to dere.. It is said that the ferry is only one way 1 hour time.. After 8 pm oh gosh.. Hope I won miss de ferry as if it really take 1 hour per ferry I will definitely miss de fery to Butterworth and heading to KL,… so is really a big big hurry fr me.. And me being kinda blur on the how de ferry is going that make me kinda rush.. Haven really take ferry as mostly won go to butterworth.. I think I have not taken ferry fr such a long time liao.. Haha.. So is nice view where u can c the whole city of Penang.. Never know PG night view can be so wonderful and beautiful..



Reaching at the jetty.. Weather is not that satisfying… dripping some water from the sky.. Hahha.. Simple words will be raining .. Wakakaka.. Have to walk to the railway track.. Is rushing .. Mana tau .. De train was delay.. Alamak… that make me .. Oh gosh.. Em.. Let see waited about 1/2 to 1 hour .. That’s terrible and walking around dere lo.. Nothing else can do.. So de train reach .. We are all damn tired and jus go in and tidur.. Is kinda better than taking de bus as bus is hard to sleep but train u can sleep watever way u like ..





So is more fun and relaxing.. Is jus de journey is long but is still ok lo.. Comparable.. Not like 10 years ago la.. Now advance liao ma.. Less noice.. Is like taking the komuter in kl nia.. But not that fast nia lo.. So is still ok.. De whole journey can have a good sleep.. And when reach dere,, is already morning and can go on wif shopping and not that tired.





Reaching dere about 8 am .. We headed to hotel and put our things first.. Em.. Is ok lo de hotel.. Jus feel de security is a bit garang … scary le.. Everything is ok..and is located at Chow Kit.. Consider transportation is still ok.. Is jus about 10 minutes walk from the hotel nia..after putting our stuff, we headed to Sg Wang and eat.. Is de same shop I ate during my trip back on March to see Nicholas Teo ..em.. Food is not bad.. Is not that really very very nice o.. Oh ya, I ordered duck noodles.. And some dim sum.. De bill was real expensive..



- That's wat I eat-


After that we headed jalan jalan.. Where we look for clothes, shoes and more.. I din manage to get any clothes as eyes din spotted any but I bought a shoe which is about RM 70 wif 30% off as is my birthday month.. At vincci.. I had spotted this shoe fr a long long time but din buy dem.. As there is no more size in Penang.. At last I got them in KL.. Haha.. And after that, we met Law and Howe.. Gosh Law is getting thinner from the time I saw him on April..and more fairer.. While Howe is still de same old Howe with nothing special lo. After that, Sin and Shan also arrived.. Em, Shan is getting slimmer and fairer while Sin is getting fat .. Sorry lo .. Say u fat ,, em .. More fook should say .. So he won marah me.. Haha.. We..get some shoes as well as well some blouses fr chun and sis .. And den, carol also arrived and KK also arrived.. So we sit in Mcd fr a chat .. While waiting fr the Super Super Super VIP lo.. De extremly Super VIP which always late..DR Tan.. Haha.. We waited fr him.. oh ya.. Thanks Sin fr his gift.. haha..a MOcHa McD ice cream.. yummy


- Yummy Ice Cream Fr Sin-


And den headed to Pavillion .. Wat I eat.. A super stuff which I love the most which is wat?? Donut …….. JCO donut which cost me RM 20 fr 12 .. Nice yummy donut. And they went to the food court to try fr de delicious food.. And me is donut crazy and sharing donut wif dem.. Haha..



Oh ya.. and we also have picture session when makan .. haha.. and food taking.. yummy rite? Miss de moments when all de mo liew questions and answers.. and it really bring me back to Uni life.. when we are dere.. chatting and bla bla.. haha..



- That's some of the food we took besides donut-


After that, walking around and bought some stuff fr Guan. Planning go to Aquarium KLCC had failed cause by a heavy rain… so while de rain not that heavy, we headed to the next mall Time Square … and we went fr a movie " Money No Enough 2" ..before the movie.. we snap some pictures as well..





A nice laughing movie and gam dong as well lo.. A movie where u can laugh and cry wif tears. Oh.. include de preview la .. of the movie



That’s de story and den we had some makan around dere which is teh shop " Hong Kong Food and Tea" and chat… after dat, we shop a while where I get my new family member " Long Mau" and de day ended wif shopping and back hotel fr zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… to continue our journey 2 Genting tomoro .. haha



No comments: