About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Saturday, September 20, 2008

is dere love?

Sometimes I feel sad and down coz I dun have my love, my true love…espcially when I saw peoples with their lover hanging around sweetly and happily…hai…what a tragedy for me…What can I do to have a good relationship? What should I do to accept myself, accept other’s love? Why can’t I fall into love easily? Coz I’m too chosy,set the standard too too high?? or i could not forget the past ...

wat is the main point of life sometimes i am thinking... perhaps life there is many up and down.. and perhaps life is like dat..will be shifting to a new department soon.. so at this moment i will concentrate my career .. perhaps thats life ..and thats the things that i need to learn and need to be aware of. I am still thinking how many things at this moment is not smooth .. hope life is really smooth at this moment ... and happy going lo

No comments: