Monday, April 07, 2008

MY KK trip - Day 1 ( 03 April 2008)

Reaching Penang airport at early morning about 8 am to check in and way back to the plane at 9.45 am.. Lucky no delay on flight .. :P Penang Airport shot a few pic wif Junee cause we be going on the same flight to dere but a different fight back to Penang.. hehe..

How nice in Penang Airport??

- The Skies of Penang Airport-

- People in de Airport-

- Nike Shop in Penang International Airport-

Since I am early to the departure gate, let see wat i do.. taking pic of course.. haha.. but wat attracted me is de sweets .. Chupa Chups and MnM.. thats my favorite of all.. haha

I was like wah.. when saw de big big Chupa Chups at de airport.. it look nice but the price .. " em.. RM49.90 for 1" ...

- Isn't that big the Chupa Chups-

- The cute M&M-

In the plane... is very mo liew.. so we took pic of beautiful skies and all ... up above the plane.. haha..

- The Blue Blue Skies-

- Pulau Tiga View from the Skies-

After that , landing... took pic wif the airhostess and staff but pic is wif my fren.. when i have i will upload dem.. :P

- Taken wif My sis in the plane-

Stepping into the LCCT ( 12.45pm) was kinda weird.. cause is change a lot from the terminal i had been fr last 2 years.. so is like.. em.. "Am I landing the right place?? " hehe... After tat, Guan and howe is out at the LCCT.. waiting fr me and sis to eat.. Tian Tian .. another place to makan in KK.. haiz.. order some nice food dere.. chicken rice and fried prawn... will blog them in my food blog then.. After that, went to UMS.. my skool and meet some lecturers, Mr chong , Mr Lau and Mr Liawas...

- The Pavement to Labs.. and Bilik Tutorial-

It give me a back to past on the walk rushing to class.. waiting fr class to starts.. exams.. chatting wif frens.. and de most is searching fr the bilik tutorial.. haha.. and is real nice rememberance..

- The place we rush assignments and chatting .. SKTM Lobby-

After that, we went fr makan at Beverly Hills for seafood.. and back after that.. At night i met Koh.. and have cup of drink in SF coffee.. Food review will be in my food blog..

Thats a day.. haha

No comments: