Monday, April 14, 2008

Wind or ICe??

Work work work ... i have been indulge my self in 3 things in my life till suddenly i felt the importance of others come by after my trip to Sabah.. i love ice as well as love wind.. but if i had a choice to choose which is better ?

Ice is cooling sometimes and when you are in hot weather u realli need it to be wif u to cool down.. but when u have too much it will lead you to cough.. i am coughing right now.. in the past i love ice a lot but ... is started disappear when coughing is too terrible and de doc say i need a rest no more ice.. but as we know Malaysia weather is some how or other is too hot.. and wind pass by... so i know wind is realli good.. and it won harm me.. as it wont irritate my cough as well as cooling me.. and so prevent me from athsma.. but i never knew that wind can lead me to other sickness thats flu.. and is a terrible one.. i had a terrible flu and lead me to bronkoitist problem due to too cold.. and it had lasted me for a very very long time..

Now though I am in Malaysia and the weather is so hot ... i also dono should i try to have ice again or enjoyin the wind again.. or hopefully i have any choice which is AIr cond?? where i need to spend more money in installing them.. but i cant take it everywhere i go.. or should i bare wif the hot weather..

Now i am in dilema.. wind or ice?? I am still thinking ? i dono wat this two characteristic nor thinking... i dono how should i ask them.. can ice.. give me a bit but not too much to make sure i won cough again... or should wind don blow so windy...?? or i should jus forget wind and ice... and stay wif the pure hot weather.. both had make me sick.. but i still love both... are there an answer which one is dere fr me? will be wif me? care for me and all... i cant forget wind as well as ice.. but wat can i do?

No comments: