Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pinky Pinky

Today life is like i am thinking to much.. i suddenly aims fr lots of gadgets.. laptops as well as PSP .. I am not sure if i really need them or jus a word of want.. If i get a laptop i still can play any games i want.. my priority is still The Sim 2.. i think i need to really list down.. wat i need but not want ..

Is it a neccesity for me to grab PSP or a laptop?? i am asking my self.. i also dono.. All of the sudden i am back to pinky again.. at 1 time i am crazy of green and bought many apple green stuff and now i am back to pink.. I dono why.. Apple Green.. em. influence by someone to love apple green.. last time is yellow.. bright lemon yellow..

I still like pink as is real sweet... i think thats wat I love the most.. PINK since this color is my fa fr years.. haha

No comments: