About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Don think too much!!!!

Haven been so long din post my blog.. everyday had been working .. working in dell is kinda fun.. i started to get the hang of it when working dere .. food is nice and work is ok.. i am getting to start busy now .. and i hope can learn more and get bussier so i can concentrate most of my time on work and not thinking things i shouldn think..

Holiday will be cancel due to work and i think i will concentrate more on work this year maybe a small holiday to KL or Genting. em.. dono yet when ... but not so soon.. my plan to HK will be transfer to next year or maybe a bit later more.. so time fr me to earn more money and work..

Gambate.. i think i don wan to think any more on things i cant change and not under my control like past .. need jus to face things in front .. and see things more broad and perhaps giving ppl a chance.. maybe it can change my life..

2 comments:

EY said...

Do you mind to tell me which dept u r working to in Dell?

StrawberrY woRLD said...

hi gal,

me in FSP ( Field Service Planning)