About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Card Makin

Card making had been my interest now and I had a number of card …and me now is not plan fr card making but on others more big project .. modeling a new 3D card for someone for Christmas.. I dono how will be as I know it would not be easy as I expects it to be … I have the rough idea… but will it generate nicely that’s another matter… it is perhaps can be use and is 3 D as well. I am thinking to do many kinds of card from 2D- 3D but ideas haven fully generated.. and I have a wedding design as well as next year I know there are ppl on wedding so who wanna order guess book can contact me.. I am figuring a big one and a different design and u can custom made as well.. as who would like to do their couple face can also contact me as well. I have also design cross stich patterns fr fair price where each cross stich pattern will be RM 5 per design. I am also thinking fr Chinese new year card design as well as Christmas cards. Anytime u can order them fr me.. as well as bday cards and so one.. u can look at my creation corner and u can find many designs. Haha… hope can make more la.. :P

No comments: