About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

i MISS U

shifting department.. working in planning dep and DLP is totally a different work world and today me is can say is thinking i had different thinking like de past. work is quite hectic here where can consider i am busy fr day til nite. i totally have no time to think or perhaps to update my self with de current affairs.

I am currently busy and busy.. wif my current things which includes my bloggie as well as many many more. Work.. my planning and more. Today i need to spare some time for all myself.. updating my blog.. reading messages fr frens and more. is that wat life should be for me? i am really ignore ignore and ignore a lot of many things in life.. oh ya.. thanks fr ur gift dear.. i love is so much... is yummy .. but sorry ooo.. i din blog them up.. all ended inside my perut di. Thanks for everything u had done for me.. but really very tired sometimes and don have time for many things... thanks fr sparing time online chatting wif me.. sms me even though i bored you and fan u when i am down.. i am crying .. i had problems wif work and all. Thanks a lot dear. .. when i totally blured on my life.

kinda funny sometimes when i saw i see u ..i dono wat next in life. but glad to meet u soon in penang. hehe.. since the last time we met is a month ago.. dono this time ........where we are going le. Penang?? ui really dono where to go sometimes... but maybe Penang food.. wat else.. is dere.. any more recomended? i also dono.. jus see lo.. eat while jalan.. maybe.

Hope to see u again... and again and again. Miss u much!!! and take care!!! love ya. :P braging here right.... i think u know who i am telling right.. haha. guess ur own!! miss u much :P.. don take too long to choose ur ticket here .. if not i will miss u more. Quick buy yr ticket ya... or not i need to fly over and find u liao.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Searching for the Ultimate Dating Website? Join to find your perfect date.