About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A Right choice


feeling towards him is no longer dere.. and I am now more happier than before.. it this means that life in KL had make me happier than before. Though life here is not as easy as the one I had in Penang but here teaches me the word of “independent” ; the word of “ trust” and everything. I had been busy wif work here .. where working had taking me towards the way I am grown up to talk and to ask about everything. Ask on the things I don understand.. and my heart had open to be occupied by people and frens .. to go on .. I am now brave enough to face the world.. talking and meeting people of all kinds.. that’s what I learn on being in sales line.

having this in my life had make me also happier now.. though job is kinda hectic now a days. I had made the right choice a right move …

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Putting expectation on yourself is much secured that on other. I prefer to have lots of male friends but not boyfriend. Cos I just love to be single and happy.