Sunday, March 15, 2009

WaT a GaL is ThinKINg

Girl Language

Message: if i dont call you
[ Its because im waiting for you to
call me ]


When i walk away from you mad
[ Follow me ]


When i stare at your mouth
[ Kiss me ]


When i push you or hit you
[ Grab me and dont let go ]


When i start cussing at you
[ Kiss me and tell me you love me ]


When im quiet
[ Ask me whats wrong ]


When i ignore you
[ Give me your attention ]


When i pull away
[ Pull me back ]


When you see me at my worst
[ Tell me im beautiful ]


When you see me start crying
[ Hold me and tell me everything will
be alright ]


When you see me walking
[ Sneak up and hug my waist from
behind ]


When im scared
[ Protect me ]


When i lay my head on your shoulder
[ Tilt my head up and kiss me ]


When i tease you
[ Tease me back and make me laugh ]


When i dont answer for a long time
[ reassure me that everything is okay ]


When i look at you with doubt
[ Back yourself up ]


When i say that i like you
[ I really do more than you could
understand ]


When i grab at your hands
[ Hold mine and play with my fingers ]


When i bump into you
[ bump into me back and make me laugh ]


When i tell you a secret
[ keep it safe and untold ]


When i look at you in your eyes
[ dont look away until i do ]


When i miss you
[ im hurting inside ]

When you break my heart
[ the pain never really goes away ]


When i say its over
[ i still want you to be mine ]

No comments: