About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

Wish List ComeS TRuE??

is my wish list coming true.. i had found two of them... and had make me happy d. Life is not perfect .. wishes will not grant all.. but i had 2 after i make this wish list is very good enough.
This year perhaps all my wish list will come true.. maybe.. material wise in kinda hard.. but try to earn more $$ . is not really very important to have them.. since i already have a 3.5 MP handphone and a semi- pro camera.. is just a wants and not a need .. so i won be so particular on this . Life is never complete and i learned something which is to appreciate...

hope my days will be happy always la.

No comments: