About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

sorry

Days being with him is indeed a sweet memory and a loving one. Thanks lot dear, Jerry. I don know how to describe wat he had done.. and did but his caring and de love he gave me is really unlimited and is so so so sweet..
I now had felt the love and he turns my black and white world to a multi color rainbow.. not only 7 colors but thousands and millions of colors. I know sometimes my " yam seng' and " tiu man" may make u felt u dono wat to do wif me .. or even making u blur.. but i know i am wrong.. sorry..
i promis i will not called u de word u don like.. and u know is wat ya.. sorry if i had hurt u sometimes .. but i really don meant it.. i love the way u love me, the way u hug me, the way u care for me .. and everything u have done..

Though sometimes i might be scared.. and have negative thinking but i try to change them to positive.. sorry .. thanks a lot dear
just one to say a word..

Watashiwa anataga aishiteru.
Saranheyo

Thanks

No comments: