About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Monday, May 12, 2008

a bored day.. but cant sleep

Today, dono why cant sleep.. it is now midnight and i am still with my PC.. cant have a nap or sleep.. i have been busy for the whole morning till evening ... cleaning up and many things else like cooking and all.. though i am very tired.. and eyes wanna rest but i could not have a nap as well.. i don understamd why..

Tomoro another day.. haiz.. i wonder where can I go again.. a week past and been shopping daily as well just back Ipoh.. and den.. to some nearby places to have a look and taking pictures.. and now.. where again??

I am pretty relax.. isnt that so?? Tired sometimes.. and wondering where else can i travel.. Thinking of Taiping and den to Ipoh again.. Em.. dono yet.. Still planning to maybe i shouldn't plan.. jus go and enjoy..

I was everyday on phone chatting wif frens and course mates.. haha.. thats my day.. perhaps till i am busy i won have the time to keep in touch.. very happy cause i had added a very old frens in frenster.. good thing.. can keep in touch again.. wif an additional old frens.. isn't that nice.. i think so..

Frens. free give me a call.. can yam cha as well... haha

No comments: