About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Is aladi my fourth day here... time pass fast

Busy busy.. a busy day today checking the POs and all.. Life in dell can say pass very fast never think so fast aladi Thursday .. em.. wat can i say about my life in dell.. em .. all nice and good.. My manager is very nice.. as well as teh collegue.. met a few old frens dere as well as classmates and long time no see frens.

All over the food is yummy.. i will take more pic on food den.. camera phone jus back today. very happy.. hope it won give me trouble.. tday take pari pari bbq chicken.. real yummy.. i love the food dere

No comments: