About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

dilema...

I am still in de dilemma of thinking wats best for me.. last weekend indeed a terrible weekend but very happy on one thing which is Gary won de awards. Xia yoh Gary … em.. last weekend, OMG a sick weekend.. had been sick for nearly 2 weeks .. gosh .. that’s de worst of all… is ON and oFF.. u know big factory aircond is always cold and I think I had always fully covered my self wif jacket but still the coldness and the shivering of the factory..

I had a new project on now.. doing cross stich and have 4-6 cards to do.. perhaps I can turn them into business huh?? Mayb I can … I am now doing a cross stich on faces.. and next card will be projecting on bday card, chong chau jit card, and 3 more specially made cards.. and also many other things as well.. too many in my list .. perhaps after getting the ingridients, I will be hiding my self at home .. to kau dim all the designs and all.. haha.. will it be a spcial things to keep me busy not thinking on something that I shouldn be thinking

Other is to save money for my trip to KL.. cant wait to meet long time no c frens.. Ban Hock Howe, Sin and more.. we going meet again .. haha.. hopefully guan able to come lo..

No comments: