About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dunkins Donut in Midvalley


What is a must when I am in KL? Haha is donuts.. it has been a must to buy donuts … when I am in KL.. that’s my favorite of all.. and his time I took Dunkins Donut.. is my 4th time taking it and I could not say NO.. though my favorite is still JCo.. but I still cant resists Dunkins as well.. I am in Mid Valley and I had this one.. oh gosh.. and is real sedap!! Oishi des.. I love it so so much. I think is a promo.. buy 6 free 2 so.. wat I take.. for the 6 is of course my favorite peppermint haha as well as peanut, tiramisu and chocolate.



The taste is ok.. but I still prefer JCo.. no choice.. din go Pavillion.. so no JCo.. haiz…em.. we ordered 2 specially brewed coffee as well is Dunkins Coffee.. em .. is not really nice.. but ok still

Overall the bill with the coffee is RM22.80.. Ok ka?? Hehe

No comments: