Wednesday, July 02, 2008

UM vs UMS

I had started to see my beloved UMS how good is it.. I had been dere fr 3 years.. Neverthless, I do have complain on the system and the management dere.. as well the uni is so so far.. and today.. I started to get to see the uni best views.. and compare to Malaysia best uni.. UM.. oh gosh.. Perhaps is an old uni.. so de hostel is really sucks.. is jus a small room.. like 1/3 of my UMS room.. how can I imagine the student staying dere.. wif the mini room.. and is not windy as well.. I cant imagine how the students can stand wif the dirty toilets and the mini rooms…

Oh gosh.. de registration system is as well unbarable.. is not systematics.. and the people perhaps not that helpful as UMS.. em.. maybe I am yim chim kua.. ppl say best UNi wor.. but fr me.. UMS still de best.. having the right things right pace.. and the ppl dere is nice. I still love UMS.. after so many years dere.. the facalities is great .. and de books are new.. :P most of all.. I study in English.. haha.. and have nice room mates, coursemates and frens

Thanks frens u guys giving me such a memorable moment.. Thanks UMS

No comments: