Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sick Again

Em.. is been very cold today.. at last I fall a sick today.. oh gosh.. having a bad flu and cold.. but still in work today.. not 100% KO so wont take MC lo.. Maybe if total KO will see me takin MC.. haha.. Is cold in office today.. and flu getting to disturb me again. I still remember those days when I am sick, he ask me to get more water and take care of my self. Now no more.. I have to take care on my own.. myself and no one will be taking care of me.. sometimes I think even if I die no one will cares.. I am getting sick faster cause lack of vit L.. haha.. dono why.. but now I don take care much of myself but indulging myself into work and work … and just thinking how to earn more money … I wan to get more vit M.. and I hope fr Vit L as well but is it that easy?? I had walk pass perhaps ¼ to 1/3 of my life but I haven get wat I wan….. Now in my mind .. jus to wish wat I wan I can get …….but as for Vit M… it need hard work.. but if Vit L it need the angel and the cupid.. haiz…..

No comments: