Thursday, July 03, 2008

Change Lifestyle

Today is my official 2 years working life.. hahha.. 2nd anniversary.. em .. 2 years 3 jobs.. wah.. kinda funny right? No choice.. is life.. shifting jobs in unbareable..and most important.. is 3 different position.. haha.. 3 different posts.. and job scope.. hehe.. wats tat.. Degree in IT but turn up shifting to Sales, Web and now to Planning.. haha.. isn’t that weird.. A degree cert is just to help u to get a job more easily.. but it doesn’t means u need to go fr it.. That’s wat I think la.. haha…

Now working hard to earn money.. fr survival.. and to survive .. u know la.. once petrol up everything up.. and makan up.. haiz.. but no choice.. need to gambate and change life style.. that’s wat PM say.. so.. change lo.. no more movie time di lo.. stay home see TV nia.. don go cinema.. no more MCD burger.. wan burger.. I need to go down to the Malay stall and grab the RM2 burger.. no more big rest makan.. go to “dai bai tong” and eat.. or hawker.. no more ori cd.. listen radio nia.. change my lifestyle.. I can save kua… like last month I save about RM 300.. so able to give my parents more.. haha

That’s my new life .. my new plan.. so hope if really 1 month can save more about RM 500.. one year I can save a lot.. I can grab.. wat?? Do investment la.. and a holiday kua.. haha..

No comments: