Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A fully occupied holiday

A special weekend though.. is a real record of me in this 3 days.. hehe.. On Sat, went to Prangin Mall. It seems a long time I din shop huh.. Just went Prangin and trying to search a gift fr Gary but fail.. and went to long summer and buy some ingredients to do cards for TTG for his convo.. since I am not attending ma.. so is also a need to buy some gift kua.. haha. Still unable to find this gift.. since there are more time to find them.. no worries la.. maybe now adays my taste wan stuff also not the same di.. Oh ya.. I met XY and her sis and we had lunch together in YL.. went to have tom yam but the quality had a drastic drop .. no longer nice…After that, on my way back went to ta pau me Jalil.. not bad.. and is turning me good taste.. hehe



Sunday.. em.. today is pretty lazy for me.. I wake up kinda late and stick on the PC for the whole morning till Chun call me . as we had an appointment in Qbay for a makan and is her birthday tomorrow.Happy birthday dear … hope u have a nice and enjoyable birthday and gift. J Wat I give her.. Yummy Famous Amos.. since I really don have much idea wat to buy.. After that we went to purchase the movie ticket which is Centre of the Earth.. And we had Johny Steamboat for lunch. Its ok lo.. and not bad. And is consider very nice as well. And the service is not bad.. but kinda expensive.. next time we go Town Steamboat ya. That’s nice and more things to makan.. haha.. and den we went shopping around for gift. I manage to get birthday gift fr a fren @ the tie shop .. and get my makeup at elianto.. is offer yeah.. I get a handcream, and few mask as well as a foundation. Not bad… nasib baik can pay by credit card.. and we went for a movie.. er.. the movie is real real nice. Not bored .. kinda exciting.. love them as well



Monday .. registering my sis in Olympia . After tat, went to SSL, to buy some stuff for cross stuch as well as other things in One stop and GP. Oh gosh I spend a lot .. and purchase quite a number of cds and dvds as well.. as well as do wat .. looking for gift.. my card designing still in process.. have the idea di.. but din complete yet.. hope can kau dim,,,soon.. Tomoro is wooi birthday” happy birthday fren!!” .. at night start m designin hope can make it done asap.. since like I have more hobbies this weekend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think u quite something. Dont you think you buy all this tings Gary Yap will know who are u?
and also better use the money to buy things for him donate to pple that is more need by him.

dun waste all this kind of money to buy present for those who dun know who are u.