About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Love is it??

Sometimes I ask myself .. is it hard to find some one u are truly in love wif him and he love too.. em.. perhaps it is. Challenges in life where you need to take up. I thought I can’t forget the past but I did.. I realized to forget the past is not that difficult when u can see the future.. maybe is time to let go.. and is time to seek for a new one.. someone who I can walk through my life.. and be with me.. is it that difficult? I am still thinking many things .. why why why?? Hopefully there is someone trusted and someone who have real care can walk wif me..

No comments: