About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pains

Sick.. too much durian perhaps.. bt getting better now.. after an 8 hour sleep. Yesterday, was listening to my cds again.. de cd tat I supposed to send him but u din do that.. so just kept in my drawer collection .. The songs all is about bitterness of the HURT u felt after a breakup and how the pain is .. Though is getting so long .. and though I said that I had given up .. but when I listen back to the songs.. it reminds me the pain and sorrows that I feel…


Because of these song ( Xi shou ge ( NIcTeo)), it reminds me every moment, the moment where I fall in love ( wu ge zhiu yau – Pin Kuan), and how the sweetness of love – every time u sms me though is disturbing my sleep but I don mind ( ai ni- cyndi) .. and reminds me on the times we been through when we are frens.. though is frens but the tenderness tat u give me.. will always in my mind ( mo meng fan dek loh man- leon lai) from dere we had been to de route of changes from frens to lovers and the happy moment ( hao xiang ni- Vivian Hsu) and many songs as well… but all this song .. I think I will never listen again.. cause it always bring me back to many sad memories..

No comments: