About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

10 November- a note..

Work in office is not hectic like the last 2 weeks .. that one is terrible.. now is kinda relaxing.. Time in office is past not that fast .. and have time to enjoy my 1 hour break.. haha. Today, I had been receiving sms and mails from frens invitation to go out and meet.. cause another 2 weeks I will be KL lang d. So, how would it be? To Be a KL lang? wakakaka.. don think l like b KL lang .. be Pg Lang also very good .. cause I never get hungry as is a heaven of food.. but being me.. not much to eat person.. is np la… to b in KL .. actually I dono I categorize as KL or Selangor.. apa pun taka pa la.. haha..

Will have a drink wif Alpine frens.. but missing 4 frens dis time.. Mei Hwa in Singapore, chun too late to come, Sin in Johor and lastly no answer yet- Anson (hope he can make it) … since haven meet him fr a long time d. Chun will be meeting the next week after this .. and then will have karaoke at Redbox on Saturday wif both my good frens – Anna and Irene. Besides, will meet my classmates – it has been ages haven meet them.. and many more.. it seems like now time not enough to meet all.. weekdays den.. will be XYing and XYee and some other frens … I think not enough days for me to meet all. Will meet Wan Fair and Kai Siang as well..long time no meet .. somemore who le.. I think need to list up my calendar… wif all the appointment d. .. not miss out will be Agilent frens .. haha..

Today, snap a picture wif Aw, … will post up once I am able to Bluetooth to my PC. Haha .. I am kinda lazy in doing the bluetoothing … haha … so mostly will Bluetooth once I have many in my camera. Haha.. that’s lazy ppl attitude.. My mind is drollin now…..is makan and want to go to de new phrase of GP.. GP GP when u open?? Haha… Siao di.. wakakakka..




Oh ya.. at last I am 80 % recovered from flu and over the weekend I make another hand made card fr Gary.. he had a cough so make dis card fr him.. recover soon ya, Gary..haha.. me now siao siao d… hope my dreams and wishes come true ya..

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?