Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sunday… 16 Oct 2008

Went to take dim sum around Sg Ara- is a food court ( Tian Tian Lai DimSum) .. we went there about 9.30 am.. and there is not much choice available.. Is it the business so so good? Or is it they din prepare much?? It’s a question for me..em.. we went there and thinking of taking dim sum .. and the food is limited.. No more char siew pau di.. gosh .. so we ended up dim sum and my favorite HK Chee Cheung Fan. ..let see wat I can say on the food. The dim sum is not bad except the fish ball which I give fail fr the fishball. The har kau is nice as the filling is prawns.. and dim sum like siew mai and all is not bad.. we din eat much as there is not much choice…




Oh ya, I ordered the chee cheung fun and I don think is nice.. I still prefer to take Max Chee Cheung Fan as it is really nice. The prawns inside the HK Chee cheung fan is not fresh at all.. that’s why I said is not nice… haiz.. the bill come to the total of RM 30 which I think it is really expensive and we din take much as well. that’s really expensive…How I rate them will be just 2/5 for the food and 2/5 for the service


after that, we headed to queensbay and wanted to do my bank book for the used of my new company in kl and it came out to be fail as there is no banking on Sunday, that’s really cham… after that, went jalan jalan at q bay an find XY to collect dramas.. haha.. den have mcd.. which I think QBay MCD service was extremely poor and not been following the procedure of service a customers.. and the guy service me is extremely terrible. I wish they can buck up on their service le… is really terrible.. after MCd we went to Farlim to visit Popo and then back home.. on the way, went to Genting to Ta pau my favorite assam laksa to have fr dinner.. and that’s a day which is stay home and watch drama…haha.. good and nice drama. Exciting as well.. I love them so much .. and today I start my new cross stich.. how will it be this time. ?? J

Good nite

No comments: