About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Movie day

Movie time!!! yesterday indeed my stupid hand is real painful for the whole day and hardly able to raise my ahnd up.. is kinda a bad day yesterday but after meet dear everything had changed. He took my clothes to the dobi for washing as my hand is so painful which hardly i can use my hand to wash my clothes and is piling up in a big stack ..and no choice have to ask dear to take dem to dobi for cleaning. Thanks a lot dear.
Yesterday, the worst thing i cant take any "poisonous" food from chicken, seafood, egg and all.. and i took DUCk.. isnt that poisonous.. don worry is vegetarian food lai de. we walk 1-U yesterday and seems like 1-U is our destination lol...
We watch a free movie which is 12 rounds yesterday.. the movie is nice.. but the cinema is simply cold like hell.. which i had been shivering.. inside de cinema..and dear pau pau its a better...

The movie is a game between a police and a prisonner who the police had killed the gf and the prisoner would like to take revenge on him and the gf. And its a 12 rounds games. Nice movie and its recomended.. after the movie we went home and have a rest lol. is enjoyable day..and thanks for accompanying me. Thanks a lot dear .

No comments: