About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DIY Photo frame for dear and a card for him

Being a craft lover is already a must to do for dear some of my creation .. em.. I wanted him to have a memorable collection and something I can DIY. Though for the frame, I cant do much DIY… since the frame is bought .. but I add some accessories.. into it .. as long as I have some touch up ma.. this one,- not much surprises since he already know wat it is about…


- Photo frame -


Another is my usual creation is a card..and I hope he love the card la.. dear like it ma?
That’s the front view… and there is the inside view as well..:P

Front View Card

Inside View Card


1 comment:

May said...

Pamela,
So nice the card.. can I have one??pleasee...