Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Angel and Singer of my life.. JERRY KOH KOK SHEN


Knowing him is really a gift from god.. he is the angel in my world.. he sits dere and accompany me when I am bored.. he care for me every minutes. he make me laugh when I am sad.. and down.. he is there whenever I need him.. he is there to accompany me round the malls and places.. he is there hearing my problems.. he is there for me whenever I need him. he is truly the angel of my life.. Jerry..


he is not just an angel but the singer.. he love to sings songs with meanings.. make me laugh always and gam dong with the way he sings.. edits the songs.. and more.. he is the singer who I can say he can make my life full with laughter .. a singer in my life.. full my life with rythms.. and all of the love 

No comments: