About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Friday, April 10, 2009

OUR STORY

JUST WHEN I AM SAD AND DOWN.. ANYTIME
EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING U DO TO MAKE ME SMILE
ROSES U WILL BUY
RYTHMS OF SONGS U WILL SING..
YOU JUS WAN TO LOOK AT ME SMILING AGAIN

KEEPING ME ACCOMPANY WHEN I AM BORED
ON SMS, MMS, MSN AND CALL... U DID IT ALL
HOPING THAT I AM JUS NOT BORED TO DEATH

KEEPING ME ON A GOOD FOOD ROUTINE U DID
ON TIME U WILL ASK ME TO EAT
KEEPING ME NO GASTRIC NOR APPENDIX.. SINCE I LIKE TO JUMP LIKE MONKEY AFTER EAT

SOMETIMES U LOOK AND CALL ME ..
HOPING ME NOTICING WAT U WAN.. AND NEED
EVERYTHING U DO .. I DID NOTICE
NOT NOTICE BUT I WILL BE THERE FOR U.. I LOVE U

1 comment:

annie said...

really it was such a nice post...thanks...