About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

???

I had been asking my self wat I like in my life?? A question that many people asked me including dear. Like ~ em… I can say I like many things and like does not means I need to have them.. like a things sometimes … is sometimes a desire to buy something where u did not need to have them .. or u do not need them… or perhaps after buying them is a waste of $$$

As this economical world …or perhaps at my life stage now.. like is not a things a good terms of buying the things .. sometimes is not worth … to buy though u can say u like dem. That s the theory of my life.

Like- em.. I like handphones, IT stuff , cameras with extreme functions … and all of this I can say prices and the tech is changing daily. This means u buy tday ,, and tomoro is a old old one liao.. so wat makes a point for me .. now .. is buying something I need but not I like and want, Since now I have the K800i hp which 3.2 MP camera.. is good liao + I have a Canon Powershot A500i which is somesorts of semi – pro camera is also better than a lot d. will it get a point to buy extremes??

Yesterday, can say I am thinking too much … and perhaps .. my mood was not in the extreme which I am damn happy.. is a up and down stage. wat so ever, I can say.. I have many ??? which is still in my mind… hardly I can smile.:) I hope I can.. but not.

sorry, if I have make someone worried. .. sorry..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friend, quite a long time didn't update your blog liao bo

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?