About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Homely day

Yesterday, we din went any where for dinner and basically we jus stay home after work. Today, after work , went to Giant @ Taman Jaya .. and the Giant seems very disappointment where I am unable to get teh things I want

back home cooked tomyam mee but seems a disappointment for me lo.. since it doesn’t turn out as I wanted it to be. Dear say is nice and suan.. but for me .. o o o .. not as wat I expected. Yesterday plan for Banana Pie but fail.. as I had fall asleep … hahaha..

Yesterday though not tired.. but dear accompany by my side.. configure my PC for me and all.. I really appreciate them so much.. love u dear..

No comments: