Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Dinner @ Kluang Station, 1- Utama, Bandar Utama, Selangor

We had our dinner yesterday @ Kluang Station yesterday again but this time is wif Carol with us. Carol haven had this before as so we bring her to try but he taking the curry fish.. which she say is oishi as well.

Before the dinner is served, I asked Carol to help me to take a picture of dear and me .. and I love this picture as well. Thanks dear.. he seems like taking so many pictures in this few weeks being with me




I also ask dear to help me snap a picture of me and carol but seems not that nice le.. hahhaha..
ok la.. since he is not a pro- SE user




Both of us ordered the signature ice tea.. which is mainly called as teh tarik more la. The tea is kinda smooth and the taste is nice and refreshing. dear and I ordered the same dish for the day ,,


Cold tea

Next comes Carol meals which is the curry fish set which Carolynn, me and dear claims is nice.. though is not the signature dish lo.. They served them wif fish , brinjal as well as long beans. dear also claims is nice


Curry Fish Set

As for both of us , of course this week is his and my week of chicky week .. where both of us had the oishi nasi lemak .. and when is served with the hot fried chicken, the taste is incredible nice and oishi.




That’s our dinner fr the day .. and we continue to shop and buy.. haahaa.. thanks dear

Taste: 5/5
Price: RM 35

No comments: