About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Friday, April 10, 2009

Through my eyes

If you could trade places with me
just for a single time
I'd show you what you're worthy of
and what you mean to me

I'd show you how much I want and need you
how your touch makes me want more
how your smile, it brightens up my days
how it's YOU that I adore

I'd show you how in a crowded room
I only see YOU there
everyone around just fades away
I love you all the way, I swear

You'd see how much you mean to me
right from the very start
and how little by little, with time and care
you quickly won over my heart

I hope that one day soon in time
maybe you'll realize
What you mean to me, how perfect you are
when seen through my own eyes

No comments: