About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HiDUP baGaI KaTak di BawaH temPuruNg

Another day.. today is consider busy day for me.. have few request to do.. haha.. but i am now waiting for Pay Day.. 29.2.2008Snail.. I am now still thinking wanna buty my HP now or how? I am worried my job.. right now.. incomeMoney.. sabah trip.. How good if i have someone to share my pains and sorrows... I dono how to face everything like i am before.. I am now becoming timid on things to do or not to do.. NOT The ONe In UNI or maybe de one 2 years agoClock.. i am now scared.. scared to LOse, scared of facing obstacles.. scared of everything..
i am just like .... "KaTak BawaH TeMpuruNg Island with a palm tree" .. is it so scary to face things abOve me.. i had faced so many things in life.. but this time i really don haVe de courage to Face all de obstacles of my life.. sometimes i felt is kinda funnY.. i reaLLy dono wat to do at this moment right now.. aLL along i take LOve as an excuse for me to move forward.. 4 years ago till a year bacK.. but todaY .. i don know How to Move forward.. searching.. I am going to sing de song of Victor Hwang and Fish LeunG - "WAy BaCk TO Red heart".. if i can sing .. hahha.. den de shy will turNs RED.. and RAIN heaVy .. haha.. impossible la.. it means..
Life isnt as i want anymore .. maybe living w/o expectation.. w/o aIm.. withOut gOaL.. will i be happier? tell me!!

No comments: