Thursday, February 14, 2008

GHOteL- The DessERT


It’s BBQ Seafood buffet every Friday and Saturday at G Hotel’s G Cafe. Just for your information, G Hotel is the latest hotel to open along Gurney Drive. Even the wall’s paint smell is still lingering in the air. It is nicely situated beside Gurney Plaza and I think there’s work on building a bridge connecting these 2 buildings. It’s nice to know Chilli’s has opened a restaurant on G Hotel’s ground floor.


This is the restaurant serving the buffet, you will find it at the end of the hotel. The BBQ Seafood buffet starts at 6.30pm and ends at 10pm (kinda early in my opinion) Phew, that’s a lot! One of my frens who’s a frequent buffet diner actually recommended me to go for Mutiara Beach Resort or Gurney Hotel for good buffets. But since Mutiara is a bit far and BBQ Seafood buffet seemed much more interesting than International Buffet at Gurney Hotel, we opted for G Hotel.



G Hotel Contact Information -

Website: www.ghotel.com.my
Tel: 604 2380000, for buffet inquiries ask then to connect you to G Cafe
Fax: 604 2380088
Email: info@ghotel.com.my

1 comment:

ai wei said...

oh... dear, this make me craving for dessert....