About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pastania- yummy and soicy chicken pasta

Last few weeks, buying tickets from GSC and i discover a new Restorant dere// wat s dat is Pastamania, and at that time, I knew it’s opened now! So I went to try out there for dinner with a friend. It’s located on the 7th floor of Gurney Plaza, used to be Speedy CD Shops. Not a very nice location loh, because when people want to eat, need to climb to the top, a bit troublesome, people might not even know there’s a Pastamania, because not all shoppers walk around the whole shopping mall. It’s a fast food restaurant, something like McDonald’s, Burger King, but it’s not as cheap as McDonald’s though. Hehe.


-spicy chicken paSTa-


I ordered myself a spicy chicken pasta, pick and choose.. dong dong ding dong and i choose dat. Food is not below RM10 but definitely below RM20. hehe! I ordered the spicy one .. a very spicy food, it’s too spicy already that i cant finish it and keep drinking water.. haha.. but is nice..

Maybe too much of water so i cant finish dem. I ordered this because I ask what is nice there and the cashier introduce this to me.

No comments: