Friday, March 21, 2008

CactuS Valley In Cameron Highlands


Cameron has been a trip for my office last year.. and i was thinking to blog them.. as i wan share as well my travel.. in my country. So, i been to Cameron last year under office trip.. and this one is a need to blog as many people says a must go place in cameron will be the cactus Valley.

It is nice and interesting dere.. as u can see many types of cactus.. not onli cactus.. but flowers.. and more.. Wau.. That time we snap pictures a lot and unforgotable experience.. as well as a nice and enjoyable trip wif de team.. :P.. And this time will focus on a place in Cameron thats de Cactus Valley .. tHough is raining.. but we really enjoy them

so.. don wan to talk much la.. I put in some nice memorable pictures to share.. :)
IMG_2326
- Nice Flowers and scenery.. em.. i felt very fresh wif de flowers-

IMG_2263
- Cactus.. something nice and different-
IMG_2235
- I love the colors..-

IMG_2301
- Pot of plants..everywhere-

- Smiling :) -

-My Team Mates and Sherry-

No comments: