About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Time to sHoT

At last i got my K800i.. wuf trade in of my W300i.. hehe.. for RM200 and had to pay RM 500 fr it. At last ... em.. now no worries if i bring my camera out not... jus one thing.. i have a suerb 3.5MP camera wif me.. thats de best thing.. Yeah..I upgrade dem to 1G Memory.. wah.. so syok.. is fun right now.. having my camera wif me.. take watever i like.. food..
My aim, my plan .. take more pic.. make good use of this camera.. haha.. pity no love one to take wif or not .. i will be crazy taking pic... fr now being.. i take pic of food first la.. haha.. and maybe my self and frens 1st la..keke..

No comments: