About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Friday, March 07, 2008

happiness are they?

i had been to many places in life. .. and seen so much... happiness is no longer in my face fr a long time. Today, i went to visit someone.. and get to know .. something.. (keep it to my heart).. fr me.. i really miss de way i am last time.. but i could not find the happiness beneath me.. i never see happiness fr a long time already. Wat is de meaning of happiness? wat is the point of being happy? when is happiness going occur again?
many says happiness is easy.. but fr me.. i could not even find the happiness by my heart.. i tries my best in finding happiness.. but i am fail to.. fail to find happiness.. wat i find jus sadness.. is dere someone going to fill my life wif happiness.
Tomoro a disaster again.. i really do not want to attend de wedding dinner.. can I ?? all are de forces dere.. I hate being dere.. i don wan to hear questions.. see de faces.. critism.. i hope someone is here dere fr me.. i hope i can change everything.. haiz.. see if again in my mind.. cani stop 如果 again ... haiz.. impossible.. maybe tat my life.. to start thinking .. i will start wif 如果.. i hope..i can do wat ever i dream for, i love... but is impossible.. sometimes things cant change anymore.. isn it so???

No comments: