Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Illuminating Arbutin Essence Mask by Elianto

- Illuminating Arbutin Essence Mask-

I've always on the look out for sheet mask that does their job well and does not feel greasy or oily after application and this mask that I'm going to review fits my requirement. :D

According to the website, it is said to help to clarify uneven skin tone and lighten spots, fine lines leaving skin smoother, fairer and younger looking.

The mask isn't too big and neither it is too small for my face, fits just nicely. The scent is quite light, so I'm quite alright with it. Essence wise is just enough, no dripping or any sloppiness I've experienced with other sheet mask (will write a review about it later), and the best part is that you can place a cotton pad inside the mask's package and you can use it on your neck as a neck mask. :P

After application, skin is brighter and smoother with only a slight stickiness is felt after application. Usually I tend not to apply any moisturizer after using sheet mask as it will feel very greasy and oily, but I decided to give another try and boy was I suprised!

The essence and moisturizer sinks into the skin very quickly. Although there was a slight stickiness upon application, the stickiness dissappears and the skin feels smooth and well moisturize but it doesn't feel greasy or oily.

I think this is a good mask for days when you need an extra boost before attending important events or wanting to look at your best for those special days :P

This is a keeper till I find something else better! :D

Price:Rm 6-RM 8

No comments: