Monday, March 10, 2008

Kheng Pin Café – Penang


I would like to introduce from this cafe is the Chicken Rice. I really like the chicken rice over here and I'm still missing it while writing this post. Damn, let me quickly finish writing this and after that I will head over there to eat the chicken rice. Unlike other chicken rice stalls, this stall serves only steamed Chicken (Pak Cham Kai), there is no Siew Kai (Roasted Chicken), Char Siew (BBQ Pork), Siew Yuk (Roasted Pork) or Duck in served at this stall. The Chicken is steamed to perfection where the meat and the skin were so juicy and the thin layer of fat underneath the skin was still there. As you can see from the picture, the meat was tender enough and tasted really delicious. I can say that this is the best steamed chicken that I ever had. Although there are only 2 of us eating, I ordered a half chicken because it tasted really nice. I would recommend those chicken rice lovers to try this stall, it is a must.

No comments: