About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Launching my own personalize web.. should i??

Many of my frens asked me.. " you love blogging and writting as well as photo taking.. why not u create ur own webpages?? " I am still in de dilema.. should i or not.. having my own domain.. er.. as well as site maintaining.. ah... i am still thinking write now.. they told me this cause they say i have many things to share but all in different places and blogs.. frenster and all.. why not u do it in 1.. convienient them..

em... Good question?? should i or not.. there are freewebs fr de meanwhile.. but does it sound good.. to create my life dere.. actually i have.. but is 5 years ago.. i think de account i deleted them.. and close dem.. last 2 years.. not really.. jus close last year 2007 january.. since there is nothing more to write where i think i wanted to end my life and my days tat time.. but i didnt do fr my life.. but i ended up my web. Now.. should i open them again?? thats de big question fr me.. i know is a bit ma fan fr me.. cause i sharing foods.. wif u guys.. my trip, my life.. my pic.. since blogs cant accomadate many as well as frenster.. em.. i think ya.. give me sometime...

No comments: