Friday, December 14, 2007

2008.. a plan ?? is dere??

2008 plans.. wat to plans.. wat plans are ? i don seems like having a plan at this moment.. is dere something that i need to plan for my life now?? I don really like to plan seriously.. but is a need to plan.. but in my life ... i think i will plan if i find my route.. em... i think will be wat i aim for next year is my plan

-THINGS I WaNT-

1. A big teddy as usual

2. A car

3. Facial Package

4. 3G Hamdphone ( Iphone Maybe)

-TRIPS-

1. HK

2. China

3. Taiwan

4. KL again

5. Melaka

6. Langkawi

7. Perak

8. Pahang

9. Sabah

10. islands......

- Artist wish to see-

1. Leon Lai

2. Janice

3. Nicholas Teo

4. Gary Yap

5. Kelly Chen

6. Rynn Lim

7. Bosco Wong

8. Myolie Wu

-OTHERS-

1. Hoping Job is Good and enjoyable

2. Hoping i will be veli happy next year.. unhappiness will go away

3. .. everything goes well

No comments: