Monday, December 24, 2007

J.Co DonUtS


J.CO Donuts is actually a chain from Indonesia, often criticized for copying the style of the even-more-famous Krispy Kreme (from the States but have a few shops in Indonesia) and doing a very good job at it. The first time i had my first j.Co donuts is at Pavillion at KL. It really attracts me .. why.. ?? something special on the one i have before.. wow.. is so colorful.. and it really attract me by its colors and flavours.. is yummy.. isn't it?? don it looks like dat..

The donuts were sweet, and to be fair, pretty good. The fillings were generous, and the dough very soft and airy, they have a very nice bite to it and does not fill up the stomach too quickly. My favorite would be the original glazed donut, and although I prefer Krispy Kreme’s version that has a slightly crunchier texture, this one is plenty good too.


Address:LL1.05 Pavilion KL168 Jln Bukit Bintang55100 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-2141 7751

No comments: