About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Frenship Quotes


Suddenly, today.. i browse on websites and read on many things.. it had caught my attention on Quotes on friendship that I wanna share with my frens. I am lucky to have you guys with me till today and i really appreciate our frenship ties and all you guys have done to me.. Thanks..

Share wif you these quotes that i found them meaningful to me


  • A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.-- Walter Winchell

  • Friends are needed both for joy and for sorrow. -- Samuel Paterson

  • Friendship is Love without his wings! -- Lord Byron (1806)

  • "One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives." -- Euripides (408 B.C.)

  • "Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends whom we choose." -- Tehyi Hsieh

  • A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world. -- Leo Buscaglia

  • A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else. -- Len Wein

  • Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.

  • Good friends are like stars....You don't always see them, but you know they are always there

  • Most people walk in and out of you life. But only friends leave footprints in your heart.

  • Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...

  • Where there are friends, there is wealth. - Titus Maccius Plautus

  • "The lamp of friendship always burn with the oil of love."

  • "When the world gets dark, friends are the batteries in your flashlight."

  • "My world is a little nicer, because I share it with you."

  • "Side by side or miles apart, friends like us stay close to the heart."

  • "Wherever you go, whatever you do, I'll be always be there, supporting you."

  • "Thank you for the friendship you have offered; rest assured that I'll treasure it in my heart and will always remember that once in my life, I've known someone like you."

No comments: