Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Frenship Quotes


Suddenly, today.. i browse on websites and read on many things.. it had caught my attention on Quotes on friendship that I wanna share with my frens. I am lucky to have you guys with me till today and i really appreciate our frenship ties and all you guys have done to me.. Thanks..

Share wif you these quotes that i found them meaningful to me


  • A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.-- Walter Winchell

  • Friends are needed both for joy and for sorrow. -- Samuel Paterson

  • Friendship is Love without his wings! -- Lord Byron (1806)

  • "One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives." -- Euripides (408 B.C.)

  • "Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends whom we choose." -- Tehyi Hsieh

  • A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world. -- Leo Buscaglia

  • A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else. -- Len Wein

  • Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.

  • Good friends are like stars....You don't always see them, but you know they are always there

  • Most people walk in and out of you life. But only friends leave footprints in your heart.

  • Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...

  • Where there are friends, there is wealth. - Titus Maccius Plautus

  • "The lamp of friendship always burn with the oil of love."

  • "When the world gets dark, friends are the batteries in your flashlight."

  • "My world is a little nicer, because I share it with you."

  • "Side by side or miles apart, friends like us stay close to the heart."

  • "Wherever you go, whatever you do, I'll be always be there, supporting you."

  • "Thank you for the friendship you have offered; rest assured that I'll treasure it in my heart and will always remember that once in my life, I've known someone like you."

No comments: