Saturday, January 05, 2008

張敬軒 - My 1st Collection


Hins Cheung has come a long way since his debut single "Too Far" which was released in February 2000. Now the singer-songwriter who is popular both in Hong Kong and Mainland China takes his fans on a musical journey to rediscover some of his greatest hits to date with his all-new three-disc combo. My 1st Collection. Consisting of two CDs and a live karaoke DVD, this release features 34 tracks on discs 1 and 2, including Ardently Love (CD 1 - Track 1), "Post Tremor" (CD 1 - Track 7), and My Way in two different versions. Other highlights include "Always By My Side" (CD 2 - Track 6) with Celtic music duo Secret Garden and the live version of duet "Day and Night" (CD 2 - Track 16) with Ivana Wong. A DVD with live karaoke songs including "My Heaven" (DVD - Track 4), "Passionate Love Island" (DVD - Track 10), and the duet "Think First Love Later" (DVD - Track 9) with Eric Suen rounds off Hins's first best of compilation.


No comments: