About Me

My photo

A normal girl who loves to eat, travel and trying new things. We loves to blogs and taking pictures too. If you want to know more about what we eat and what we do, check out our blog

Friday, January 18, 2008

i wonder how to forget??

Unbearable.. sick.. i am sick today .. getting fever after taken McD .. haiz .. how would it be? em.. allergy of beef that make me sick actually .. mood today not really good.. i suddenly have many things in my mind.. am i taking prevention of the things .. or am I really OK? i asked my self.. i could not get an answer to my self as well..
i am always giving my self 101 things to do.. accepting many things up into my life accomodating my self with many things.. i did them to make myself BUSY BUSY as I could.. i never wanna stop a second for my self to relax.. i tried my best to put all my time totally accomadate by doing something .. as long as i take up all de concentration of my mind to do the things .. and no time fr me to think of the things.. that i am not suppose to..
i am putting my self as tired as i could.. it has been a month i am leading a life that is busy.. em.. how busy i could be.. i started doing cross stich that need concentration, then scaft .. then christmas card.. and many many more .. and learning doing boxes..reading books that i never read... i never love reading for sure.. and now i read.. i never love taking pictures and now i did.. every where i go i will take pictures.. i jus wanna fill all my time... to write, to blog.. earning money.. and to put my self as busy as i could..
i want to make my self as tired as i could.. as i can do so i don have any time spare for me to think.. i am putting my self doing 101 things.. wat else i can do for me to stop thinking.. i also dono..
i know is hard to make my self to forget... to stop thinking.. just heading to the front.. i am not sure wat route i am leading my self to.. are there ways i can do to stop and stop to think the things i should not do..
i been to places.. that i never been.. i had tried to make my self tired not to think.. i had put all my time in my career.. i put everything in my career.. i don give my self a spare time.. to sleep at night .. is still appering in my dreams.. why cant it jus disappear like dat? why? what i need to do ..now i cant make myself to blif ppl.. on wat they say sometimes. i really scared of everything... i am now having been in precaution of everything.. everything in my life..

No comments: